Stay sharp, confident, healthy, and in-rhythm during the season with the DETAIL Miami team.
What you get:
- Saturday and Sunday in-season sessions: access to both weekend in-season sessions, targeting confidence, light skill work, remaining healthy, and individualized skill work that will leave our players feeling good.
- 1 regular group session per week: whenever available outside of practices and games, athletes can come in for one of our more strenuous weekday sessions.
- Added recovery: athletes now get 90 minutes of recovery per month with our recovery specialist, Z, to ease any nagging pains or chronic fatigue!
- Film review: bring in your in-season film to review or do it remotely with our trainers.
Our 3 In-Season Pillars
- Confidence: staying in rhythm and maintaining high levels of self-confidence are possibly the biggest keys to in-season performance. Our Saturday and Sunday in-season sessions are carefully catered towards these qualities! These light sessions are centered primarily around shooting rhythm, mindset work, and more that ensure our athletes stay at a high level psychologically throughout the season.
- Continued Development: too often, players fully pause their skills and performance training during the season, and quickly get passed by others who keep it up. Although there is clearly less time and effort to be dished out towards individual training, maintaining a regimen for continued development is, without a doubt, a common denominator of great players. We ensure that our athletes not only maintain what they’ve worked so hard for, but get stronger, more skilled in the context of their team, and smarter on the court, without overtraining.
- Stay Healthy: availability is the best ability. Almost every hooper experiences some sort of nagging pain that hinders them throughout the season, if not more serious injuries. And much of this stems from calculated strength training falling off during the season. Clearly, this is the last thing we want after a long off-season of preparation. Our weekend in-season sessions include active recovery and light strength training that, instead of fatiguing the athlete, regenerates them and helps build armor and robustness to stay healthy and pain-free. Obviously, this will never be perfect, but our athletes who stay consistent on this throughout the season almost always play more games and remain at a higher percentage of their maximum output.
Sample In-Season Workout:
- 0:00 - 0:15: injury reduction-focused warmup
- 0:15 - 0:25: light rhythm ballhandling
- 0:25 - 0:50: confidence shooting
- 0:50 - 1:00: individualized skill work
- 1:00 - 1:40: performance training (tendon health, injury reduction)
- 1:40 - 2:00: mindset work (meditation, confidence talks, and more!)
In-season are available 2 days per week - Saturday (12pm to 2pm) and Sunday (3pm to 5pm) and regular workouts still run Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6pm to 8pm and Saturday from 12pm to 2pm. Members are welcome to as many workouts throughout the month as they can make it to!
For all three months ($75 off)